You can browse our extensive product lines here. Begin ordering with the “Add To Cart” at the right of each product. You will choose delivery date when you check out.
We deliver throughout the City of Toronto, and into some parts of Mississauga, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Markham and Pickering. Thursday and Friday: 2:30 – 6:30 pm. Saturday 9:30 – 12 noon
Delivery charge is determined by your postal code, and is added to your order automatically.
- Zone #1: $10.95 — under five kms from our store
- Zone #2: $13.95 — 5 – 8 kms from our store
- Zone #3: $16.95 — City of Toronto farther than 8 kms
- Zone #4: $19.95 — parts of 905 area
Payment via e-transfer before delivery. We'll email you at least four hours before delivery with an itemized invoice and instructions on how to send us an e-transfer.
We partner with a local delivery company that shares our commitment to exceptional customer service and fair pay for drivers.
On the day of your delivery, you will receive four communications from Trexity:
- Around 2:00 pm (9am Saturday): an email “review delivery address.”
- When the driver picks up your order from our store: email and text “your order is on the way.” This includes the PIN (last four digits of your phone number) you need to receive your order, and a tracking link.
- Five minutes before the courier arrives: a text message notification.
- When your order has been delivered: an email and text.
1. The delivery person will knock on your door upon arrival. You must answer the door promptly (see exception at #3 below). Otherwise, Trexity will automatically return your order to our store—at an additional cost to you.
2. If you live in a building, your order will be taken up to your door.
3. You may request delivery without answering your door. You need to give us the instructions where to leave it, either when you order online (in check out process “review”) OR via email. The driver will leave your order where you instructed and email you a photo. You are now responsible for your order.